The button at the top left of the start page gives you access to the app settings screen. The settings screen lets you adjust various parameters of the app:
- Switch between languages
- Change the amount of images per measurement (5 recommended)
- Switch between Methylene Violet (MV) and Methylene Blue (MB) analysis – you will see a violet or blue pipette icon – select the one you wish to use. The results of the viability measurements are also displayed in the corresponding color.
- Select the analyzed cell size (S, M, L, ALL)
The following cell sizes apply to the individual classes:
S (~ 2 – 12µm) Detects small and medium-sized cells.
M (~ 4 – 12µm) Standard option for medium cell sizes.
L (~ 4 – 18µm) Also detects larger cells.
ALL (~ 2 – 18µm) Detects cells of all sizes.
- Change the height of the sample chamber in use – the selected chamber height has to correspond to the chamber in use! For the premium glass slides a height of 0.25 must be selected. For the standard slide, the correct height is etched into your slide (either 0.1, 0.2 or 0.8).
- Change the used sugar unit (Brix, Oechsle, KMW/Babo or Baumé)
- On / Off switch for the sharpness indicator which is visible during the image taking process on the bottom left hand side
- The On / Off switch for the external microscope camera – The external microscope camera makes it possible to use the automated analysis with a conventional lab microscope. Please see External Camera for a detailed explanation.
- On / Off switch for Manual Counting
- The On / Off switch for the FW Assistant function for an early detection of problems in your fermentation
- View Legal Notes
- Logout from the App