Fermentation Wine Assistant
If the fermentation assistant function is turned on and activated for your account, warning messages appear when fermentation problems occur:
- Insufficient yeast growth – The reproduction of your yeast at the start of the fermentation is not sufficient.
- Fermentation might get stuck in a couple of days – The yeast values (viability) indicate, that your fermentation will probably not proceed optimally in the next few days.
- Sluggish fermentation – The fermentation (rate of sugar consumption) is too slow.
- The yeast concentration is declining too quickly – If the yeast concentration drops too quickly, this indicates that the population is dying.
The following information may also appear:
- Viability can no longer be accurately determined – The viability values at the end of fermentation are probably unreliable.
Deactivating / activating individual measurements can influence the fermentation assistant function, as the monitored fermentation graph is affected.