After cloud analysis has completed, a results screen is loaded.
This is divided into:
- Sample name
- Details – Shows and hides information about dilution, date & tag-label pair
- Concentration (green circle) – Indicates the calculated total cell number of the sample in million cells / ml. The concentration displayed refers to the undiluted sample. The information on dilution and mixing provided by the user are factored in during calculation.
- Viability (violet / blue circle) – Indicates the determined proportion of living cells in % of the total number of cells in the sample.
- Budding cells (yellow circle) – Indicates the determined proportion of budding cells in % of the total number of cells in the sample.
- Arrow on the green circle – Starts the Yeast Calculator.
- Comment – Displays entered comments.
- Warning messages – Appear when cell numbers in the images are not optimal.
- Histogram – Displays the distribution of cell sizes in the sample. The green bars correspond to the living and the purple / blue bars to the dead cells. Overall larger cells indicate an older yeast population, as the cells grow larger with each budding (splitting).
The following video further explains the results:
On the bottom of the page the result images are displayed.